Downloading Blue Ribbon Yearbook PDF Version
* The PDF version of the Blue Ribbon Yearbook is for viewing ONLY. You will not be able to copy, paste, or print it.
Downloading On Ipad
1. Requires iBooks to be installed on iPad and iPhone
Get it free here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8
If you dont do this it wont save the book.
1. Click the download button.
2. This will download and open the book in PDF Preview.
3. When the book is open select "Open in iBooks," located in the upper-right corner of the screen. *You may have to tap the screen to see it.
iBooks will open and you'll be able to view your PDF using the iBooks app.
When you use iBooks to open a PDF, iBooks will automatically save a copy of the PDf to your iBooks PDF shelf. These PDFs will also sync back to your iTunes Book library the next time you sync your device with iTunes.
Transfer PDF to iPad With Computer
Open Download With Computer
Make sure you have the most recent version of adobe reader. It can be installed for free here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
1. Navigate to your downloads: https://blueribbonyearbookonline.com/index.php?route=account/download
2. Click the button. Your download will start automaticaly.
3. Navigate to your Downloads folder on your computer.
4. Open the PDF download.
5. Enjoy your copy of the Blue Ribbon Yearbook!